Montag, 1. April 2013

about.

Name: Negín Shuka Sadeghi
Date of Birth: 28.01.1996
Current Location: Austria

Well, I'm starting this blog, because I'd love to share my opinion about cosmetics, fashion, lifestyle, and so on with you. I'm not sure if this will work out like I want to, but if I can put a smile on anyones face with this all, it all will be worth it.


Equipment:

Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8100; good anough


Favorites:

Food: Anything with noodles. That's the only food I could eat everyday.
Drink: Icetea, not a special one.
Movies: Fight Club, could watch it everyday. Harry Potter, don't have to tell why, do I? Juno, Black Swan, Le Fabuleux Destin D'Amelie,...
Series: Dunno why, but I prefer the cartoon ones: Daria, South Park, Amarican Dad, Family Guy, Futurama,... and the "not cartoon ones": Big Bang Theorie, Malcolm in the Middle, 2 Broke Girls.
Music: Yann Tiersen, Feed me, Skrillex, Chase and Status, Frittenbude, Billy Talent, Linkin Park, The Subways, The Killers, System of a Down,... as you can see. There's every kind of music represented.
Books: "13 reasons why" - Jay Asher, "Bobbi Brown: Makeup Manual"- Bobbi Brown, "Kind of a funny story" - Ned Vizzini,...
Quote: "Logic will get you from A to B, but Imagination will get you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

- shuka ♥








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen